Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Observations

I went outside to make some observations and decided my roof was once again my best outpost. After securing the area, I looked to the sky and saw a few basic constellations. Pegasus was the most obvious of all of them. After that I located draco. After I saw some of these constellations I realized that none of the constellations actually look like the things they are named after. As much as I wish they really looked like animals or people, I realize that all those dots are really shiney and pretty darn cool... Some more undetermined time later I realize that I'm staring at the sky and not even thinking. I decided to be content with that idea and kept staring. Some more time later I was prodded with a wonderful meteor that lasted for almost an entire second. It was by far the largest one I've seen and was pretty darn cool. After that I decided to head in and go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home